7.27.2017

Sunflower Baby


Caroline and I had a Friday Funday not too long ago! We started by hitting up one of our favorite local bakeries, Swanky Sweets, and ended at the beautiful sunflower fields by the bridge to Emerald Isle.

"Taxi!"


There were two very large fields, but we were a little late to the party and the tall sunflowers were all pretty droopy! Luckily, the field that was still going strong was short, which was perfect for tiny humans! Just look at that sweet little baby up there. Swoon!


While we were there, a sweet woman asked if she could take a picture of the two of us. I was not photo ready and I was sweating to the max (who wears jeans in this heat?!), but I said yes. I'm so glad I did! I'm really trying to make an effort to be in some photos and not just behind the camera. Not to mention, this photo is so cute - shadows and all!


I'd also like to point out that it was very hot and Caroline melts in the heat - both visually and mentally. This was how we ended our photoshoot and, although it's not all rainbows, I love it because this is a face that I often see throughout out days. She's so sassy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink