6.22.2017

She Swank | Too


She Swank | Too is a cute shop in Jacksonville that I love to pop into just in case Caroline "needs" something new and cute. Actually, I went into the shop before Caroline was big enough to get anything from here and I was eager for her to grow just so I could start buying clothing from here!



If you have a little girl, you'll love She Swank | Too! I, personally, love to see all of the bright colors and cute styles, but honestly the owner is what drew me into the shop from the beginning.

Lakesha Cole is a military spouse whose story I've been following since we were both stationed in Okinawa, where she was awarded the 2014 Armed Forces Insurance Military Spouse of the Year®. She had a little pop-up shop there, too, and I always admired her tenacity and work ethic.



When I found out that she had a boutique near me, I was so excited! I love supporting small businesses and I, especially, love supporting military, family-owned small businesses. It's an incredible accomplishment to live this lifestyle and run a successful company and I don't take that lightly!


This isn't one of those, "If you want to visit you should," posts. It's a MUST stop to see this little boutique and get your daughter/niece/granddaughter/friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend's daughter something adorable!

If you're not in town, you can shop online and even sign up for the cutest subscription accessories box on the market!



Contact Info:
Tuesday - Friday 12-5PM
Saturday 10-3PM
CLOSED Sunday - Monday

 715 Gum Branch Rd., Unit 6, Jacksonville, NC

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink