6.29.2017

Home Chef


Guys, I tried a new food delivery service! Home Chef sent me a little coupon in the mail and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try something different. I had them deliver 4 meals on a Friday. As I've mentioned in my review of Hello Fresh and Blue Apron, weekend deliveries aren't my favorite but I decided to give it a try anyway.


Honestly, Home Chef is my new favorite! Since trying Home Chef, we had a Blue Apron delivered and I decided, hands down, their menus are better. They are flavorful, unique, and so easy to make.



We loved all of the meals and the Friday delivery wasn't so bad. I made one meal on Sunday and the rest the following week. Home Chef tells you on the print outs how long the meals should last in the fridge so I based what I cooked on what had the shortest shelf life.



My last note that I thought I was a really cool "how to separate yourself from the competition" feature... Home Chef hole punches all of their recipes and, with your first box, sends you a binder to keep them all organized in. I love that!

If you're looking for another food delivery service, I recommend trying Home Chef! Yum!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink