8.28.2016

Tabitha's Bachelorette Party


My sister is getting married soon so, naturally, we had to have a Bachelorette Party! After much discussion, we decided to head to Lake Geneva in Wisconsin to spend a few days relaxing... but first, we celebrated Tabitha's birthday in Chicago!



We went to Roister, a new restaurant in Chicago that Kyle (Tab's fiance) suggested. The food was served family-style and the music was cranked up! The environment is definitely not set up for a romantic dinner date, but if you're looking for a lively place to celebrate a special occasion it's perfect!



The next day, my mom and I got up early and prepped some lunch boxes for the limo ride from Chicago to Lake Geneva. The lunch boxes were all the same and had a Banh Mi, individual pies, spinach strawberries skewer salads (not pictures), jolly rancher shot glasses with chili lime salt rim (+ tequila), and some chocolates from Albanese Candy Shop.

My sister and I try to think, "What would the Real Housewives do?" when party planning, which made getting a white SUV limo a no-brainer! I made sure I had a cooler full of drink options and we were on our way!



When we arrived to The Ridge, I had all of the ladies hang out while I decorated the room! I had so much fun planning the hotel decorations. It may or may not have been my favorite part of the planning process.


Everyone was given a welcome bag that included a fun flamingo floating coaster, sunglasses with "#fanTABulousBach" and "Lake Geneva" on them, an "I Do Crew" insulated wine glass, and a really pretty cosmetic bag that my sister got from her local market in Chicago. I also threw in some aspirin, water, gum, and tums for any hangovers that might be in our future.


The first night was very chill. We had dinner at Crafted Americana in the hotel and enjoyed the fire pit that night. The weather was perfect and the down time was appreciated by all!


The next morning, we took advantage of the hotel's complimentary yoga class. We were the only people in the class, which made it nice because we really weren't that into it. Ha! For example, I was taking photos and someone else was drinking their coffee between poses. We're basically professional yogis.




We spent the rest of the day on a pontoon that we rented from Boat Wranglers cruising through Lake Geneva. It was so much fun! We had drinks, the sunshine, and a whole lake to keep us entertained. It was perfect!


That night, we went out for a fancy steak dinner at Geneva Chophouse and wrapped up the night with some dancing at Evolve Nightclub. Fun times had by all!!

Blog design by Bella Lulu Ink